- A feature-length fiction film project at any stage of production
(Scenario stage, Pre-production, Production stage, Post-production stage)
- Projects completed before the 2017 APM are not eligible.
- Only those projects not fully financed are eligible.
Deadline for Submission
- June 15, 2017 (Any applications arrived after the deadline will NOT be accepted)
How to Apply
- Fill out the APM online application form in English.
- Submit a DVD or an online link of director’s work.
- In case of having difficulties to access the application page, please contact APM team.
Materials to be Submitted(Details of Online Application Form)
- Director's Intention (about 300 words)
- Synopsis (about 400 words)
- Log Line / Introduction (a maximum of 3 sentences)
- Treatment (5-8 pages)
- Production Schedule (sample form available)
- Director's Profile in full sentences (about 200 words)
- Producers and Production Company's Profile in full sentences (about 250 words)
Portfolio of Director’s Work
- Either a DVD or online link of director's previous work.
- Either a DVD or online link of the submitted project(only for the project in stage of production).
- English subtitle is required for non-English work.
- In case of DVD, please send it by the deadline (June 15) via courier mail with written project title and director’s name.
Benefits for Selected Projects
- Representative (director & producer) of the project will be officially invited to APM.
- Selected projects will be provided with one-on-one meetings with film industry professionals.
- Selected projects will automatically be nominated for APM awards.
Obligations of Selected Projects
- At least 1 representative of the project is required to attend the APM.
- Project representatives are obliged to attend for the minimum period of three days during APM and participate in the meetings arranged by APM Team.
- Once a project wins any of the APM awards, the project should put the logos of Busan IFF and APM in the opening credits.
- Attn: Asian Project Market(APM) Team
- Address : 3rd Floor, BIFF HILL, Busan Cinema Center, 120, Suyeonggangbyeon-daero, Haeundae-Gu, Busan 48058, Korea
- Tel: +82 51-709-2234
- Fax: +82 51-709-2299
- E-mail: email@example.com