Sponsors & Awards
APM 2017 Awards
Officially selected projects become eligible for the APM Awards supported by APM’s official sponsors. The winners of APM Awards will be announced at the APM & E-IP Awards Ceremony on October 17, 2017.
- Busan Award
- Busan Metropolitan City sponsors the Busan Award committing $15,000 USD to a project chosen from the official APM line-up. Busan Metropolitan City administers additional annual funds to lend stronger financial support to promising filmmakers participating at APM.
- LOTTE Award
- LOTTE ENTERTAINMENT commits ￦10,000,000 KRW to a Korean APM project. The “First Look Option,” which gives priority regarding production, investment, sales and distribution of the awarded project, may be presented to LOTTE ENTERTAINMENT through discussions between the winner and LOTTE ENTERTAINMENT before presenting the award.
- Bright East Films Award
- Bright East Films Award commits $15,000 USD to a project chosen from APM official line-up.
- CJ Entertainment Award
- CJ Entertainment commits $10,000 USD to an international project. The “First Look Option,” which gives priority regarding production, investment, sales and distribution of the awarded project, may be presented to CJ Entertainment through discussions between the winner and CJ Entertainment before presenting the award.
- KOCCA Award
- Korea Creative Content Agency (KOCCA) commits ￦10,000,000 KRW to a project chosen from the official APM line-up.
- ARTE International Prize
- ARTE France commits €6,000 EUR to a project chosen from the official APM line-up.
- Sørfond Award
- Norwegian South Film Fund (aka Sørfond) will invite an eligible project from an official APM line-up to the Sørfond Pitching Forum of the year with a prize package; a round trip ticket and accommodation for one delegate.
- MONEFF Award
- MONEFF commits $20,000 USD in post-production service and facilities, especially editing or VFX to a project chosen from the official APM line-up.
Note for APM Award Laureates
- APM holds no responsibility regarding the production rights of projects. In case of conflict, the awarder may make the awardee take legal responsibility and the awardee shall comply.
- When a project wins any of the APM official awards, upon its completion into film, the project should put the logos of the sponsoring company and organization, logo of APM and a line mentioning the winning of the award on its opening credit.